TEAM UNION | 10/14/15 | WiN: 10.55 MB | MAC: 13.8 MB
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from magesy download analogue devices without any effects. BassLine has a very smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter. Especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings. It sounds even smooth with a lot resonance and a high oscillator pitch. Details as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. BassLine generates all wave-forms in real time.
* Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
* Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
* Midi learn / automation for all controls.
* Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
* Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
* Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
* Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
* Powerful step sequencer with up to 64 steps and recording option.
* 6 voice poly mode.
* Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
* Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
* De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/
* More than 300 presets.
* All sample rates supported.
Wrong factory presets introduced with version 1.60 fixed. Updates are not affected. Please delete the preset folder “presets” and restart the plugin to get the right presets (v1.62) Keep midi mapping option in menu (v1.61)